Dermaplaning is a safe and effective skin exfoliation, suitable for men and women of all skin tones. Sometimes called epidermal leveling, utilizes a specially designed surgical blade to carefully remove the topmost layers of the skin, resulting in a beautiful refinished look.
Dermaplaning gives the skin a smoother appearance by removing dead skin cells in addition to fine vellous hairs (peach fuzz) that can trap excess dirt and oil and cause acne.
- Improves skin texture
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Removes fine hairs
- Safe if pregnant or nursing
Before & After Photos
FAQ’s – Dermaplaning
What is Dermaplaning or Epidermal Leveling Used for?
- Refines and refinishes dull, lifeless skin
- Safely removes the skin’s top layers, fine facial hair, and skin imperfections.
- Reduces acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, and fine line wrinkles.
Is Dermaplaning right for my skin type?
Yes, this facial treatment is ideal for all skin types.
How often should I have the dermaplaning procedure?
This skin treatment is recommended once a month for best results.
How will this dermaplaning procedure affect my hair?
This face treatment removes hair temporarily without the harsh effects of waxing and does not change the hair growth pattern or texture.
Can anyone perform this dermaplaning procedure?
No. Dermaplaning certification is required to perform this procedure and can only be done under a doctor’s supervision.
What else should I know about Dermaplaning or Epidermal Leveling?
- It is non-invasive and helps make other skincare treatments more effective.
- This face treatment thins and compacts stratum corneum and thickens the dermis resulting in increased absorption of active products increased firmness and elasticity, and minimized fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is very important to provide essential nutrients and protection to your newly exposed skin. When Dermaplaning is used in conjunction with specially designed skincare products, the procedure can make healthy and beautiful skin a reality.