- 100% physical (mineral) sunscreen Ingredients … 100%.
- Epidermal emollient conditioners to make skin feel soft & supple
- A hint of Iron Oxide to enhance skin radiance, conceal skin imperfections and eliminate white residue.
- The United States EPA has ranked the sunscreen ingredients used in TiZO as #1 and #2 for UVA-UVB protection (Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide)
- TiZO minerals are purified to Pharmaceutical-grade and sit invisibly on top of the skin and not absorbed, which dramatically decreases the possibility of skin irritation. Many competitive sunscreens contain up to five (chemical) sunscreen ingredients, which may cause skin irritation and feel oily and greasy.
Zinc Oxide – 3.8%
Titanium Dioxide – 8%
Alumina, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crossspolymer, Dimethiconol, Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Methicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone